Missions / goals of BACAP
Publié le 19/11/2014 à 16h09 (mis à jour le 19/11/2014 à 16h10)
The mission of this prospective project is to make available to the scientific community a clinical biological base from patients with pancreatic adenocarcinoma.
The research projects supported by BACAP will seek to:
- Understand the development of pancreatic carcinogenesis
- Determine an early diagnostic and screening of pancreatic adenocarcinoma with the identification of biomarkers (Proteomic signatures, miRNA, genomic DNA, micro particles) and associated thrombosis risks.
- Develop new in vitro tools for pancreatic cancer diagnostic
- Evaluate clinical and biological development of cachexia from patients with pancreatic cancer
- Determinate factors inducing cancer cells spreading such as inflammation markers
- Identify biomarkers indicating sensibility or resistance to chemotherapy
- Develop new therapeutic targets
- Or any others projects deemed appropriate by the scientific committee of BACAP